6 impressive images of cover megastar Camille Kostek in St. Croix

 The SI Swimsuit mannequin makes her sixth look in the journal this May.

Camille Kostek was photographed by Derek Kettela in St. Croix. Derek Kettela/Sports Illustrated


This spring, Camille Kostek will return for her sixth yr posing for SI Swimsuit. The Connecticut native made her debut in 2018 and was once one of two winners of the first-ever Swim Search open casting call. Kostek landed her first cowl the following 12 months after being photographed by means of Josie Clough in Kangaroo Island, Australia.


The mannequin has designed her very own add-ons line with Dune Jewelry and created severa bikini collections with Swimsuits for All. Kostek, who has been courting former NFL megastar Rob Gronkowski for nearly a decade, is additionally the host of NBC’s Dancing With Myself and TBS’s Wipeout. 

The former New England Patriots cheerleader is the queen of #NeverNotDancing and makes use of her developing platform to suggest for physique positivity. She regularly shares recommendation on Instagram and TikTok about being bold, assured and going for what you want.

Also read: 6 suitable photos of model and frame positivity advise tabria majors

“It’s going to sound without a doubt cliché … I simply believed in myself,” Kostek said about her modeling success and reserving her first SI Swimsuit photograph shoot except an agent. “If you don’t certainly to your core consider that it is what you favor to do … the whole lot is energy. [Ask yourself] what is the reason at the back of it? My why is I favor to do it all. My why is when I appeared at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit journal when I used to be 15 years old. When I see these girls on the pages, it did some thing for me like, ‘Oh, they’re raw, and they’re real.’ It used to be the first time that I noticed hips and thighs in a magazine. Then I noticed freckles. I didn’t see all the Photoshop and the entirety has to be simply so and simply proper and excessive and tight. It used to be actual to me, and that spoke to me at such a younger age.”


Here’s a seem returned at Kostek’s 2022 picture shoot in St. Croix with photographer Derek Kettela:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimsuit Model Mady Dewey Stuns in Puerto Rico: A Perfect Blend of Beauty and Advocacy"

Lionel Messi's Extravagant Car Collection: A Glimpse into the World of Luxury

"Madisin Rian: A Trailblazer Embracing Empowerment in the 2023 SI Swimsuit Issue"